David Lieberman, BA
Has 20 years experience in senior healthcare, helping seniors in all environments. His regional work for a senior living company covered their seven communities in south Florida. David was the first employee and principal for an in-home health care company that grew to one of the largest in Florida. He is committed to providing value and empathy for seniors and their families, as they transition to communities that best support their needs.
- Former Board Member & President, Elder Service Resource Networks
- Former Board Member & President, Jewish Family Services of Broward County
Michael Brodie, MBA, NHA
Michael Brodie has an MBA in Health Care Administration, with a focus on gerontology. He is a licensed Nursing Home Administrator and a Certified Assisted Living Administrator with over 25 years experience in management of Senior Housing, Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Day Care, Continuing Care Retirement Communities and Nursing Homes.
Michael has been elected to leadership in professional, community and volunteer agencies. He coordinates with quality Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care Communities throughout South Florida, and is affiliated with hospitals, rehabilitation centers, eldercare attorneys government agencies and other organizations serving area seniors. He has been recognized in South Florida as a trusted leader and advocate for senior quality of life.
- Executive Board Member/Former President – Jewish Family Services of Broward County
- Board Member/Secretary – Monarch Care
- Board Member/Former President – Elder Service Resource Network
- Former Board Member/Treasurer – Association of Jewish Aging Services
- Scholarship Committee - Broward Coalition on Aging
- Broward Walk Committee - Alzheimer’s Association of SE Florida
- Leadership Broward Graduate and Former Co-Chair Health & Human Services Committee