Michael Brodie, MBA, NHA
Michael Brodie has an MBA in Health Care Administration, with a focus on gerontology. He is a licensed Nursing Home Administrator and a Certified Assisted Living Administrator with over 25 years experience in management of Senior Housing, Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Day Care, Continuing Care Retirement Communities and Nursing Homes.
Michael has been elected to leadership in professional, community and volunteer agencies. He coordinates with quality Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care Communities throughout South Florida, and is affiliated with hospitals, rehabilitation centers, eldercare attorneys government agencies and other organizations serving area seniors. He has been recognized in South Florida as a trusted leader and advocate for senior quality of life.
- Executive Board Member/Former President – Jewish Family Services of Broward County
- Board Member/Secretary – Monarch Care
- Board Member/Former President – Elder Service Resource Network
- Former Board Member/Treasurer – Association of Jewish Aging Services
- Scholarship Committee - Broward Coalition on Aging
- Broward Walk Committee - Alzheimer’s Association of SE Florida
- Leadership Broward Graduate and Former Co-Chair Health & Human Services Committee
Saul Chapnick, MSW
Saul Chapnick is a Certified Assisted Living Administrator and a Social Worker by training. He has 25 years experience and has owned two of his own businesses.
Saul has been elected to Boards of peer organizations where he has chaired committees and innovated new programs that recognized and celebrated excellence in senior care employees.
Through his deep understanding of the health care field, Saul is able to personally guide families seeking the ‘right’ community, helping them make an informed and confident decision, and then providing support through the process of planning, moving, and adapting after transition.
- Member Alzheimer’s Association, Elder Services Resource Network
- Former Board Member/Scholarship Committee Chair, Miami Dade Coalition on Aging
- Former Board Member, Broward Coalition on Aging
Originally from Philadelphia, Candy has lived in Florida for 30 years. Her background in healthcare marketing includes writing for a monthly publication, "Psychotherapy Finances," serving as Marketing Director at Flexsite Diagnostics, a company that manufactured and sold mail-in lab tests for diabetes patients, and working in community relations at the Visiting Nurse Association of Florida.
After helping her own parents move into a senior living community, Candy realized the complexity and emotional difficulty of this transition, and has since dedicated herself to serving others who were ready to make these life changes.
Candy resides in Delray Beach and is now affiliated with Michael Brodie Senior Placement, and provides services with communities throughout the South East Florida area. She is also affiliated with J&R Care Finders, a private duty nurse registry serving Palm Beach and Broward Counties.
- Active in the Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Compete 2 Give Board Member
- Team Recruitment Chair of the Broward Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Member of Elder Services Resource Network
- Volunteered with the Anti Defamation League (ADL)
- Active in the Neshamah Institute synagogue without walls